Xena Eyes of the Warrior Princess Presents
Xena Eyes Fan Fiction Collective
Featuring the Xena fan fiction stories of Kristien Damon (a.k.a. Lawlsfan) and a collection of some of the finest bards from round the Xenaverse.

Breathes there a bard who isn't moved
When he finds his verse is understood
And not entirely disapproved
By his country and neighborhood?

- Robert Frost On Being Chosen Poet Of Vermont


Alternative Xena Fan Fiction Gallery - The stories in the alternative section may depict a sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. Please read all authors' disclaimers carefully.

Classic/General Xena Fan Fiction Gallery - Stories based directly on the characterizations from the show.   Note: Some classic stories may contain mild to graphic violence and/or language.

Uber Xena Fan Fiction Gallery - Xena stories based in another time, another place, or another reality.  Note: Some uber stories may contain alternative themes and/or violence.

Poetry - Some poems may contain alternative themes and/or violence.


You can now catch me online to chat, or leave me an e-mail message if I'm offline. If the status indicator below reads" Click For A Real Person" that means I'm online and can chat. Just click on the button.

Many, many thanks to my friends on the Ex-Guards mailing list who created for me my very own tribute page. I am thrilled and honored.   :-)   Check it out at: http://www.planet-interkom.de/speters/main.htm


Translate this page from  
powered by SYSTRAN Translation Software

Come join us at the Ex-guards!  If you enjoy reading or writing Xena fan fiction you are cordially invited to come socialize and play with some of the best bards and fan fiction fans on the web.  We discuss writing, post stories, provide feedback, and generally have a good time.  All writers and readers and artists are welcome!  To subscribe send an e-mail to: ex-Guards-subscribe@eGroups.com or visit the Ex-guards homepage at: http://www.art-with-attitude.com/exguards/exguards.html for additional information.  Important Note: This mailing list does tend to have a high volume of posts but a daily digest or web version is available.  For more information visit http://onelist.com/group/ex-Guards.

We're always looking for talented Xenaverse bards to submit Xena Fan Fiction for posting to this site.  All spices of fan fiction are welcome including: general/classic, alternative, subtext, and Uber-Xena (including all manner of subcategories), and fan poetry.   If you are interested please e-mail the webmistress at: lawlsfan@aschweb.com.  For general posting information and guidelines, visit the Fan Fiction FAQ.

Your Host:
Xena Eyes Of The Warrior Princess

 

Join Our Fan Fiction Web Ring Today!
Note: ALL manner of fan fiction sites are welcome.
After subscribing you can get the Ring HTML code here.

The XenaEyes FanFic Collective SiteRing
This Site Owned By: Kristien Damon

Next Site
Previous Site
Random Site
All Ring Members
Join this Ring

SiteRing by Bravenet.com


This Fan Fiction Webring Site Is Owned By Kristien Damon

Previous Site | Want to Join? | Random Site | List Sites | Next Site


 


Search Xena Online Resources
What doest thou seek?
 
More search options

Disclaimer -- Xena:Warrior Princess, its characters, and all related materials are the property of MCA/Universal and Renaissance Pictures © 1995-2000.  This page is strictly a fan endeavor with no infringement upon their copyrights in any way intended.  The administrators of this page are not affiliated in any way with MCA/Universal or Renaissance Pictures, Xena cast or crew, and any opinions expressed on these pages are in no way attributable to those entities.

Site authored and maintained by: Kristien Damon
Copyright 1999-2000 by 
Xena Eyes Fan Fiction Collective