The Forum

Miscellaneous >> Testing & Off-Topic Discussion

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | >> (show all)
wingedassassin
F Cup

Reged: 04/14/03
'ANEKEE' IS A FRAUD!
      #117358 - 08/23/03 04:46 PM

I guess many of you guys may have suspected this but I have it now on good authority that Anekee van der Velden is not real. The girl does of course, but she is simply a model discovered by some lucky bastard photographer!

The guys name is Thomas Raminski and he discovered the girl working in a cafe about a year ago. He is now (as far as I know) her fiancee, or at least her boyfriend. The two of them came up with all this back story and set up the 'free' site and all that guff about being treated badly so that people would feel sorry for her, then when the time was right and she was popular, he fabricated her being thrown out so that he could charge an exorbitant amount of money for her sote, and people would pay it because,

1) She has an amazing body
2) People would feel sorry for her being thrown out and penniless.

She isn't even Itallian, apparently her family was originally from Sweden. Thomas himself is an American with a degree in languages.

How do I know this? One of my American contacts went to Uni with the guy, and knows him pretty well!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Goldeneye
The Midas Look

Reged: 06/22/01
Loc: O-hee-o
Re: 'ANEKEE' IS A FRAUD! [Re: wingedassassin]
      #117365 - 08/23/03 05:15 PM

Interesting. I know that would certainly explain the odd banner pictures of Anekee that are on joggs.com sometimes, where she's out in public somewhere getting smiling into an upskirt shot or smiling at a camera while driving, and they're not at all done in the photography style of her site. I always wondered about those... I dunno...you understand if we're skeptical though.

--------------------

E_W
X Cup

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Sweden
Anekee IS SWEDISH! :D [Re: wingedassassin]
      #117367 - 08/23/03 05:19 PM

Anekee is... swedish? Ja jävlar. Ahhh... yes... it all makes so much sense now (but that's between me and her... or them, I guess, but it was pretty obvious from the beginning that she didn't do it all by herself)

We've already established that most of the pictures are morphs and the rest don't show any skin. Sound familiar, anyone? Yes, that's right people, you have been... *drumroll*
Ding-Donged!

The domain registration uses Anekee's name with a non-existent adress in Milan. (That's a three-minute piece of research if you know how domain registration works and how to find the official street registry of Milan.)

By the way, if you look really carefully, you can spot the photographer's reflection in some of the images.

D_U_S_K
Faye Faye

Reged: 11/09/02
      #117370 - 08/23/03 05:26 PM

I think the boyfriend should be hanged not for being a fraud(if this is true, or paranoid gossip)but for his horrible web page design! It sucks your screen up into the Anekee domain of overchargeness.

--------------------
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

MunchWolf
What Tagline?

Reged: 03/04/02
Loc: Redmond, WA
Re: Anekee IS SWEDISH! :D [Re: E_W]
      #117372 - 08/23/03 05:28 PM

wow .. posting here makes someone famous???

-Munch "I need to post more often" Wolf

Goldeneye
The Midas Look

Reged: 06/22/01
Loc: O-hee-o
Re: Anekee IS SWEDISH! :D [Re: MunchWolf]
      #117380 - 08/23/03 05:42 PM

You do indeed.

Wow, I come back to amend my post and there's already a bunch of other responses! The more I think about it, the more I believe it. I mean, I do agree and have for a while that something's not right with her. And the address is invalid? Hm, ain't that a bitch. Other people here HAVE seen those joggs banners, right? I can't be alone... Is there any more you can tell us?

--------------------

DruulEmpire
Freakin' Huge!

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: Pittsburgh PA
Re: Anekee IS SWEDISH! :D [Re: Goldeneye]
      #117383 - 08/23/03 05:52 PM

While trying to find any Web trace of "Thomas Raminski," I learned that author Vivienne Plumb has a novel out from Headworx Publishers. Its hero is named Raminsky, and the novel is called The Diary as a Positive in Female Behaviour. Hmmmm ...

Liam
G Cup

Reged: 04/26/03
      #117384 - 08/23/03 05:56 PM

She/he posted all over TBCF as well. SELF-PROMOTION all of it. I may not know how to recognize morphs... but I know when something is very fishy. I just assumed from the beginning that it wasn't her speaking.

--------------------
Chest Talk
The Big Breast Story Repository
Big Breasts in the News

HeavyMetal1980
Banned User

Reged: 08/23/03
      #117386 - 08/23/03 06:18 PM

Well, unfortunately, I was one of the unfortunate few to discover this the hard way (a member of her site and forum). I only found out about her recently (tried to catch up by reading your posts), so most of you probably know her a lot better than I.

I'd still like to see if she will answer back, but who the hell knows. She's gone AWOL as far as I know, and if what you say is true wingedassassin, then I guess that makes me an idiot.

*Sigh* Live and learn, right?

--------------------
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

HeavyMetal1980
Banned User

Reged: 08/23/03
      #117391 - 08/23/03 06:36 PM

Quote:

Wow, I come back to amend my post and there's already a bunch of other responses! The more I think about it, the more I believe it. I mean, I do agree and have for a while that something's not right with her. And the address is invalid? Hm, ain't that a bitch. Other people here HAVE seen those joggs banners, right? I can't be alone... Is there any more you can tell us?

Well, Goldeneye, I have seen those banners on several websites (usually similar to www.anekee.net). I can't say much else about it other than I actually thought Anekee was genuine, although I have to admit I was skeptical at first.

I was even one of the guys that backed her up and tried to fight off people that judged and ridiculed her (what can I say, I can be a real bleeding heart at times).

But, since I don't know for sure if this is really true or just a rumor (anything is possible) I'm going to try to be neutral until there is more feedback and I hear what everyone else has to say.

--------------------
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Imaginos, MasterBlaster, Palomine, St Stephan, TrapJaw, Cheviot, auto_reply, gonZo 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 98919

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us The BEArchive Free Site Return Here