Neverending Nights.com Forum Index Neverending Nights.com
A Neverwinter Nights Machinima

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M2T5FF - Q&A w/Hugh and Others! - Comments.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neverending Nights.com Forum Index -> The Center Stage (Season One)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tawmis
Peter The Ranger (Admin) +
Peter The Ranger (Admin) +

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: M2T5FF - Q&A w/Hugh and Others! - Comments. Reply with quote

I finally got off my duff and began exporting stuff off my video camera from the M2T5FF.

The first thing I exported was the Q&A Hugh did with some folks. There's two versions. A High Res version which is 640x480 (if I remember correctly - not exactly awake at the moment!) and a Low Res version which is 320 x 240.

The High Res version is 159Megs and the Low Res is 67.1Megs. So if you can help host either of these files (so that bandwidth won't suffer tremendously!) - let me know - and I will edit this message and include your links. Smile

Also - the intro has some shameless self promotion! What can I say? I whore myself out frequently! Very Happy

Also, be advised, this is not the whole Q&A! Adam and I came in late. Sad

M2T5FF Q&A - HiRse - 159Megs! (Right Clicky And Save!)

M2T5FF Q&A - LoRes - 67.1Megs! (Right Clicky And Save!)

Enjoy!

When I get more time I will export the Valve stuff I got, also the "dancing bulbs" (those who were there will know what I mean!) and what I got of the ILL CLAN's improv before my battery died!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neverending Nights.com Forum Index -> The Center Stage (Season One) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: