Neverending Nights.com Forum Index Neverending Nights.com
A Neverwinter Nights Machinima

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neverending Nights - Just The Two Of Us. (Episode WTF?!?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neverending Nights.com Forum Index -> The Center Stage (Season One)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saltlady
Just Stumbled Into Town

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter the Great Hero wrote:
And I am surprised to see our very own Salt Vendor cruising onto these forums! Surprise, Surprise! Smile

Wink You know me, I get around!! Wink Plus I have to start promoting myself into time for my next appearance! Very Happy
Tawmis
Peter The Ranger (Admin) +
Peter The Ranger (Admin) +

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saltlady wrote:
Peter the Great Hero wrote:
And I am surprised to see our very own Salt Vendor cruising onto these forums! Surprise, Surprise! Smile

Wink You know me, I get around!! Wink Plus I have to start promoting myself into time for my next appearance! Very Happy

So you can... sell more salt? Very Happy

I have the one lined I need from you "Salt... Salt for sale!" cut as its own audio, so when we need ya, I just throw that in there! Look at you! Even thinking that you would be making another appearance in our grand series! I swear, the nerve of some people and their assumptions! Very Happy

Adam told me your "great idea" for your character... I told Adam ye need to drive down the 5 Freeway a little more and flesh out that idea. (I say the 5 Freeway because while being stuck in traffic, it seems to be the birthing place for most of the ideas I come up with for NeN... like my ancestors were buried there and speaking to me or something...) Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neverending Nights.com Forum Index -> The Center Stage (Season One) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: