Neverending Nights.com Forum Index Neverending Nights.com
A Neverwinter Nights Machinima

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Episode 21 Audio File - WIBL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neverending Nights.com Forum Index -> The Center Stage (Season One)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tawmis
Peter The Ranger (Admin) +

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: The Episode 21 Audio File - WIBL. Reply with quote

Whoo hoo! We should do this every time! The main man Stan! How many have we done? 21? Wooo hooo!! Mellow! Mellow! Mellow! Oh... I said kiss the canvas!

Ahem.

Okay. Well we ran into yet another snag with Episode 21 (perhaps the most difficult episode to get done - like - ever!) While putting the finishing touches in the Audio - I noticed something... something was... missing. And the funny thing is - the recording you're about to hear is from like two or three months ago. The person in question in the audio (I don't want to ruin such a great surprise!) has been over to the house SEVERAL times - and was just there this past weekend! And we failed to get it. We're such losers.

So anyway - as to what all of this is about...

I present to you: Look! Another excuse for Episode 21's delay! (Right Click... Save As...) A mere 1.03 Megs in size! How can you NOT want to download it? Aren't you just going insane with curiosity?

Enjoy our latest, lamest, excuse.

Hey... I wonder why those signatures came up?
I love Adam (and I sponsored!)
I love Adam (and I sponsored!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Ya know, some of the folks around here might just blow up. I am *not* cleaning up the left over goo.
Nameless
Neverending Nerd*
Neverending Nerd*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just hope Tawmis plans on providing free coke to make up for all water lose caused by the tears of sorrow and fury I may or may not be crying at this point in time. Crying or Very sad
Draxxar
Red Dragon Inn Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny sound clip! You guys were really actually hiding in there? Too funny! You should make a back up studio in case one is being monitored by those you're trying to avoid. Wink

I have a solution to the missing voice actor problem! Whenever you're missing the other voice actor's voice and you're behind schedule, just do the voice yourself, only like really, really deliberately bad and in monotone, or just yank some bum off the street and have them read the lines for you. You could "pay" this bum by um... giving out autographs of Peter and Grayson and gift certificates for 7/11 or mini-market sticks of beef jerky (for what bum would be out on the street without the one true substance which need not go in a refrigerator...aside from salt I mean?)

I'm not saying that the voice acting is bad (i.e. that a bum off the street could do). On the contrary, I think it's great, in fact Paul the Dwarf steals the show with that piratey voice of his. However, it would be really funny if Paul the Dwarf suddenly had a totally different voice, like one that didn't even match up with his non-pirate voice.

No, seriously, just do a monotone voice and use the excuse that Paul the Dwarf got possessed by a/an evil spirit/spirits. (Of course I'm assuming that what I "saw" about the "bugbears" "killing" Paul the Dwarf... that never actually happened right?)
Tawmis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draxxar wrote:
Funny sound clip! You guys were really actually hiding in there? Too funny! You should make a back up studio in case one is being monitored by those you're trying to avoid. Wink

Yes, we really hid in there. We're immature like that! Very Happy And I think it shows in our series! Laughing

Draxxar wrote:

I'm not saying that the voice acting is bad (i.e. that a bum off the street could do). On the contrary, I think it's great, in fact Paul the Dwarf steals the show with that piratey voice of his. However, it would be really funny if Paul the Dwarf suddenly had a totally different voice, like one that didn't even match up with his non-pirate voice.

Pawl's "piratey irish scottish" voice does go away in one of the episodes, where he explains his origin. Smile (That's Paul's real voice!) Also it goes away in the part of Bob, the Goblin! Wink

Draxxar wrote:

No, seriously, just do a monotone voice and use the excuse that Paul the Dwarf got possessed by a/an evil spirit/spirits. (Of course I'm assuming that what I "saw" about the "bugbears" "killing" Paul the Dwarf... that never actually happened right?)

Oh, Pawl died.

But this is fantasy.

Never count anyone out.

Death? That's just a new beginning...
Red Dragon Inn Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawmis wrote:

Oh, Pawl died.

But this is fantasy.

Never count anyone out.

Yikes! Find a cleric with one of those rez-a-ma-thingy spells fast! Wink

I'm going to take a wild guess here based on some star wars logo pics I saw elsewhere on the site that... no... no... it couldn't... you wouldn't....... Don't tell me.... "Peter... you must.... you must go....... you must go to the Degaba System.....I'm out of salt!"
Tawmis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draxxar wrote:
Tawmis wrote:

Oh, Pawl died.

But this is fantasy.

Never count anyone out.

Yikes! Find a cleric with one of those rez-a-ma-thingy spells fast! Wink

I'm going to take a wild guess here based on some star wars logo pics I saw elsewhere on the site that... no... no... it couldn't... you wouldn't....... Don't tell me.... "Peter... you must.... you must go....... you must go to the Degaba System.....I'm out of salt!"

LOL... there is a Star Wars reference ... or two in Season Two. (There's even the classic "I have a bad feeling about this" throughout Season One!) Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neverending Nights.com Forum Index -> The Center Stage (Season One) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: