Maps for V3.0?
» See more topics

Page 1 of 2        Next Page »  

America's Army & Ubisoft Xbox 360 Game! 

Phoenix

Army Project Team
Army Project Team

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:00 am Profile United States

You may have seen the recent announcement from the U.S. Army and Ubisoft regarding the launch of America's Army: True Soldiers for Xbox 360 in September of 2007.

You?ll soon be able to enjoy an all new America's Army experience on the state-of-the-art Xbox 360 platform. With this next-generation game, you will have the cutting-edge technology of the U.S. Army at your fingertips, including a Blue Force Tracker to display friendly forces on the battlefield, and the Raven UAV to directly feed intelligence.

In single-player mode, players will experience life as a Soldier as they advance through their careers and earn their stripes. This unparalleled training experience will include authentic simulations of Field Training Exercises and non-lethal training ammunition used by U.S. Army.

Developed by Red Storm Entertainment and the U.S. Army, the game also features a multiplayer mode that lets players go online and play new maps. In this unique ?Play-Lead-Recruit? multiplayer experience, you become a true leader and earn points through honorable actions, recruiting teammates, and earning respect from others on Xbox Live.

Red Storm is excited to bring their military video game experience to America?s Army. Making a game for a next-generation console with the authenticity of America's Army: True Soldiers is no easy task. They sat down with us to talk about what went into making America 's Army: True Soldiers. For the full story, see http://www.truesoldiersgame.com/.

{RTC}BigDave26

Recruit

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:05 am Profile

sound's good guy's but im wondering since i dont have a xbox 360 , why isnt it coming out for the ps3 version, i own a ps3 and i would like to get aa on that console as well

[MCS]Indicate

Private First Class

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 pm Profile

same here, i got a ps3 also... what gives. Please make it on the PS3 not just the Xbox360.

chrashoverraid

Recruit

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:05 pm Profile

yee.. got 360 here Very Happy
i heard the game was coming out only in the US.. is that true? i am from the Netherlands (europe).
if it is true that it only comes in the US, will the game be region free? so i could import the game??

General$$NoCents

Sergeant

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:50 pm Profile United States

Is it just me or does http://www.truesoldiersgame.com/ just redirect you to ubi.com?

field-ops.

First Sergeant

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:19 am Profile United States

General$$NoCents wrote:

Is it just me or does http://www.truesoldiersgame.com/ just redirect you to ubi.com?

its not finished. wait a few weeks, it will be up soon Very Happy

teh armiez are tryin ta brain wash my child with videogamez!11!1!1!

jort

Private First Class

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:43 am Profile

chrashoverraid wrote:

yee.. got 360 here Very Happy
i heard the game was coming out only in the US.. is that true? i am from the Netherlands (europe).
if it is true that it only comes in the US, will the game be region free? so i could import the game??

Yeah same here. When I first heard the news about this game, I was really thrilled, but then I later found out that it was US exclusive.
So will there be any possibility for non-US gamers to play this game (besides buying a NTSC 360).

dimbie

Recruit

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 am Profile

who ia ready to go :evil:
from the looks of things this is going to be the best ever.[quote]
somebody talk to me!!!!!!!
yeaaaaaa

nubi

Recruit

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 am Profile

I am an PC/AA player from the begining and have been playing 360 games for nearly a year now with friends. Nothing up to now has even come close to the challenges and realism that AA for pc offers. I hope that they pull it off with the GRAW2 engine and can make the controls work well. I will be playing on day one of this release so I will see you guys then. HOOAH!

jort

Private First Class

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 am Profile

Any news on wheter or not us Europeans are going to be able to play this game Smile? Please AA devs, we would love to play this game, and it would make more revenue for you guys (I think this game would sell pretty good in Europe) Very Happy.

Blackhawk1994

Recruit

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:32 pm Profile Canada

im excited about AA comin out 4 360 Very Happy but the only prob is its us only Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very Sad

-=(Cr@zY)=-

Staff Sergeant

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:28 pm Profile

I wish they could make AA 3.0 for the 360 and be able to play with people on PC beacuse there is no way in hell my comp will be able to run it Crying or Very Sad

R&R...Random & Ridiculous?

Embedded Image

[SO]_javier_perez

Sergeant First Class

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:15 pm Profile Venezuela

the singleplayer will be only training ?...or it will have singleplayer missions?...for those of us who doesnt have xbox live.

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

supp4sk1llz

Recruit

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:22 pm Profile

Is this comong out for the PS3?.....I only own a PS3 and heard it was coming out for PS3 but i need confirmation.......

piepieonline

Recruit

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:54 pm Profile

Could it come out on the PS2 as well, as that would be awsome, but only if it was in Australia as well Question

America's Army & Ubisoft Xbox 360 Game! 

Page 1 of 2        Next Page »  

Jump to: